VR IS THE WAY
You know that VR and AR are going to be implemented in all companies in the near future and you can’t be left behind. Nearly 50% of the turnover comes from industrial applications and not, as it could be assumed, from the videogame sector.
VR reduces costs and improves internal and commercial processes, as well as:
- Test virtually models and designs.
- Improve the user experience.
- Optimize decision making through simulations.
- Simulate processes.
- Use this information to improve the product before its commercialization.
- Improve training, including atypical or dangerous situations.
- Offer a new technology for presentations and events. Effective sales tool.
- Improve different needs of daily life.
- Share with the consumer changes, processes or novelties before they are implemented.